CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 5, 2008

pics from the white party...juz now....lol......

jenny said she wants 2 take da pics of all da after spm ppl wor.....so,me n vince did her a favor....lol....

hahaha...me n my hermanas.....finally,they decided not 2 waste such a beautiful dress n in jo case,da contact lens.......n take a pic wif me.....but duno why,i look awkward.....i think...lol....

me,vince n di yannnn........hahaha....


miss kelsey n da snake......lol...
cy9 guys......eh,wait a sec......whre is jason??????lol.....

in the end,jason stil not here........lol.....wonder who is on da phone wif him.......

kirsten the perasan said must put da tag....da 3 most beutiful wor.....or iz it elaine ??hmmm....
heres come jason but whre is vince n di yan???
di yan is bz wor........lol.......
the gals.....
me n chris.....
the cousins.........lol......but i dun think they look alike.......hahhahaahah........
joy decided 2 take a pic.....
li xin.......
benjamin n da joker jon......lol........
da "son" n "cent"........lol.....