CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

its time revive!!!hahahaha............n its time 4 fun.....

  today is the last day of my exams or spm......yay.......hahaha...freedom at last after 5 years in secondary skul.....6 years of primary....been through pmr n upsr.......n lots of ups n downs........i got lots n lots n lots 2 post but maybe wil take my sweet time 2mw 2 post it 1 by 1............hahahahha............1 of the reason that i reviving my blog 2 days iz bcoz natty or natto or natasha which turns out 2 b my adopted hermana......said that i should updated my blog n da last updated is 010010101010 years ago.......i dun whether it iz binary number(base two) or da normal years but it stil kinda looooooooooooooong time since i hav updated........

 my last paper which is economics.....turns out 2 b quite gud.....although its like a normal stuff 4 us.......hahahaha........i finish the 1hr n 15mins objective paper in 35mins n i started 2 raise up my hand n join my fren out of the exam hall........n then.........SSSCCCRRREEEEAAAAMMMM out lloooooouuuddddd......hahahahahahaha.......then i went 2 da hall n retrive my skul mag.......n waited 4 my mum 2 reach 2 fetch me.........hahahaha.......thats all 4 2day........hahhahahah.......more post up 2 cum.......mayb 2mw,ppl.....lol.....
  n 4 natty.......i hav updated n i m so gonna splash u wif ice cream,then whipped cream then mayo....n like i said....u willl gonna get creamy on da day......hahahahhaha......
    deepwatcher out....