CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

loooooooooooog day.....

due 2 to the super gud wireless connection in my hostel yesterday nite....so i went hyper wif the cyberworld....lol......play til 2am oni get 2 sleeep....so yea,part of it is 4 my self entertainment n some is 4 sociology assignment n part of it is about my future uni work.......lol......my 1st presentation 4 my sociology class will b about 2 weeks later but i think i wil start searching now coz..somhow the subject is kinda interesting,lol......n some of the previous presenters in my class is preety gud.....so,i dun really want my presentation on that day 2 b da worst.....the aup pragram is preety cool actually...since u can choose watever sub u like n its basically like every1 will hav 2 noe everything type of thingy....means besides ur majoring core sub......u actually get a chance 2 noe other stuff beyond ur field....which makes it preety interesting....n the course is kinda like very free 4 somdays n bz on the other....all according 2 ur schedule....my sociology n the psychology is the same awesome teacher/lecturer coz she has a phd n she is from the states n she got experience......which makes her so cool......lol.......so the class presentation is actually something like u choose a topic that u like n do a presentation on that....
anyway,wake up at about 9.30 to get ready 4 my adventurious plan 4 da day.....which doesnt turn out quite well at the beginning but awesome at the end.....so yea,went 2 gurney plaza 4 some cloths shopping which cost me about 300plus coz its all the branded stuff like quiksilver n billabong which ipoh doesnt offer me n i m running out of cloths 2 wear......lol...then went 2 watch the night at the museum 2....which turns out 2 be better than its 1st mov.........n i really enjoyed the show....n its my 2nd show in penang,so far...1st is the battle of terra which i watch wif the church youth peeps....
my roommate and all is preety cool.....made some new frenz in church but mostly in the college....n some is like freaking smart peeps....food in penang is preety much like ipoh.juz that its kinda expensive n small.....some is preetty goooooooooooooooood while some is juz ordinary....lol....sometimes my roommate will call 4 delivery 4 dinner...which is rm5..preety reasonable i should say....coz u juz tex them n the food wil b arrive wif a gud portion n its gud...lol...but i went 2 pizza hut 4 lunch on the yesterday...manhattan fish market on the 1st nite n quite alot of mcd...so i shall say the food price is killing my wallet....but its stil gud stil gud......lol...coz i get alot of groceries 2...like pringles,doritos,mineral water,cereal,cereal bar n few bottle of soft drinks n cup noodles......so i shall say its not bad....lol....like i m enjoying my life oni.....hahahahahhahah....
well,thats all 4 now.....coz i might want 2 sleep early coz i hav been out the whole day n 2mw is another looong day at queensbay if my fellow ipoh peeps 2 watch angels n demons n catch up wif each other....
deepwatcher out