CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Haiz....stupid miri connection....n here i m blogging wif my fon...hahahaha...

Helo peeps,here i m safely reach miri...this iz da 2nd week,i m here....n i did plan 2 blog but the connection dun let me,haiz......the view here iz breathtaking,n thre iz alot beautiful birds....hahaha,2bad,i dun hav a camera wif me....hahahaha....n well...other that,ntg iz nice d....da class iz boring,the lecture sucks in english n stuf,i think my lil bz squirrel wil teach better than her....haiz,wat 2 do...thx god i m leaving by 14 of june n not goin back....besides me n 1 more poor feller,others all iz smoker....even some of the local lecture n 80% of my classmate smokes...haiz....thre iz a few joker fren n som nice 1...hahahaha...i think thats all 4 now peeps coz i m blogging wif my fon....
Deepwatcher out