CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, February 5, 2009

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........decisions decisions.....

  ok,let c......their is a few question or self dilemma been goin on all around me.....n plus my mum's nagging....i couldnt survive even in most peaceful time of my days...haih..haiz.....n i hav 2 sort everything out b4 i went 2 cherating....haiz.....lets cccc.....da current status is 2down n 3 2 go......thank god i solve 2 of em.....hope god wil guide me 2 tru it n show me his plan......lol......decision decision......sometimes i wonder........why human cant juz hav a quiet n simple life??mayb u r poor or stuff.....at least u r happy n free n no worries about everything...why cant humans juz stop 2 b ambitious???haiz..........humans.... btw,i hav no idea......why i sudden hav this chinese poet feeling....lol...at least i hav decided that chinese is gud 4 me n i m taking in more of it..........n i tot science is gud......lol....lets c....4 making money n dun care about others??absolutely........hahahaha...i believe thats all folks.....lol......