CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Examzzzzz............

   yoyo...haiz,tomorrow is my exam,dude..... although,science class started today but then its good to start late.......haha... anyway,my 1st paper for tomorrow is economics paper 1,then english essays and my est,dude........ din really put much effort for tomorrow's paper because,firstly,the economics is in objective so not really cared much,english can consider as 1 of my 'easy' paper due to love for that language compared to chinese.........haha..... but then i am aiming for the mid year,so that i can do the same for percubaan and the 'real' exam........then my wings can spread and leave town.......or m'sia if i am really good........ 

   Anyway,i did something i should not be doing..............which is watch movie before examss,because its like a suicide mission............but i still like it.......haha,so i watch jumper,iron man,and 10,000bc................. i think all of them are quite good lah but then i dont like armor hero.....hence,i dont really like iron man ,except for the graphic........which is quite cool.......i think.....
   oh yea,i saw sam today....fetching serene then jason.........jason said they going to eat then to bk woh... i dont know,and i dont really cared about other people's stuff......... went maths tuition, i think that is my best maths teacher,so far despite the fact that i fail my maths since..............(ask me if u really wanna noe...)............ so,she speaks perfect english,teach perfectly well and have a really good sense of humor........ i get b for the 1st time of my life after a few months with her.........but then she wants me to get a minimum of A1 for in mid - year,which is really increase my stress to get it for her,but then i most probably i do it.......for all the hard works,man.......... it will worth me 'a hand and a leg 'to do that........dude because i am pretty much a lasy but smart dude.........lol......that's all folks......
    deepwatcher out