CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hola everyone........

 Just started to get my blog done, although i dun expect anyone will come to my blog but i will appreciate anyone who did.......

 Anyway,these are the things i did......
  1.wake up....duh....
  2.school...(nothing really happened there except for my crazy class teacher....that allergic to SOUNDSSSS)
  3.home,lunch.....
  4.when to the JPN to get my i.c.done.......(if u wonder why...the ans. is my wallet was being stolen last saturday.....and i just realise that the temporary ic is juz a stupid piece of paper that last ten days...)
  5.chemistry tuition....(my favorite tuition class besides my english tuition class....)
  6.chat abit and here i m....blogging....(due to the effort that i wan to make it more interesting in my blog....i decided to get a digi camera....)
  Thats all for now.....adios...